- Make sure your home is clean, uncluttered and in top condition.
- Allow your agent to schedule showings whenever necessary.
- Remove any jittery pets and arrange to be elsewhere when your home is being shown.
- If selling a condo or PUD (Planned Urban Development) obtain the rules and regulations (CC&R’s) from the property management company.
- An offer from a buyer is made in writing through your real estate agent along with the presentation of the buyers qualifications.
- You may accept or counter the offer as part of the price negotiation.
- In the case of multiple offers, you and your agent will execute a strategy to obtain the best price and terms from the most qualified buyer.
- This will result in an agreement of the selling price terms and closing date.
- An escrow company (usually chosen by the seller), which is a neutral third party will handle the closing of the transaction.